As a carrier for NT Logistics, gain access to significant amounts of freight at competitive rates. And, because we are an industry leader with a background in trucking, you can also expect prompt payment, professional attention and honesty.
Do You Have What It Takes?
To be considered for assignments as an NT Logistics carrier, you must provide the following:
- Signed Transportation Agreement
- Copy of ICC Permit
- W-9 (Federal ID#)
- Certificate of insurance naming NT Logistics as Certificate Holder for Auto Liability ($1,000,000) and Cargo coverage ($100,000)
- Internet connection for web tracking application
- Email addresses for dispatchers
- Mobile communications equipment
- After-hours phone numbers and/or cell phone numbers
The carriers we use also must commit to:
- Demonstrating consistently superior customer service
- 99.5% on-time pickup and delivery
For more information on becoming an NT Logistics carrier, fill out our online form, call us at 469.362.5000.